HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
1) Share the idea of the contest with children in classes 3-8
2) Select a mentor teacher and form teams (not more than 5 students per team)
3) Get each team to follow the simple 4 step process (Feel, Imagine, Do, Share)
1) Inspire the students and make them see that changing lives can be meaningful & fun and that through this process they can also ‘be changed’.
2) Try to get them to engage with people and real issues that effect them directly- no matter how simple they may seem!!
3) Help them think beyond the “first answer”(the most obvious solution) and guide them to include as many of their school mates in the act of giving.
4) Help children to think of change beyond ‘Money’
5) Remind them to document the process and record the number of people affected by the change.