1. Engage the students and make them see that changing lives through DFC can be meaningful & fun. Through this process, they can also learn new things and make new friends.
2. Try to get them to engage with people in their community and understand real issues that effect them directly - no matter how simple they may seem! (i.e. Go interview a community elder).
3. Help them think beyond the “first answer” (the most obvious solution) and guide them to include as many of their schoolmates in the act of change. (i.e. Not just the regular cleaning campaign but conducting a zero waste festival to educate people on reducing their waste).
4. Help children to think of creating change without using money if possible.
5. Remind them to document the process and the number of people impacted. (i.e. Make a video! Take pictures! Make it fun!)
6. Share/access resources and more ideas on the DFC Bhutan Partners Hub.