中文 | English
Introduction of Juries:
Ms. Wun Cheng Si, Cora
Present graphic designer/photography instructor/exhibition planner/writer. Ms. Si graduated from Macao Polytechnic Institute in 2001 with specialization in Graphic Design. After graduation, Ms. Si has participated in more than 30 group exhibitions and 7 individual exhibitions, curating over 15 projects. She is now in charge of See Space, in the meantime, a photography instructor of Seniors Academy of MPI, a project planner of Ox Warehouse and a Vice President of Macao Digital Photography Association.
Ms. Ka Pou Lei, Ringo
Ms. Ka Pou Lei is an experienced reporter. She used to write articles for local newspaper on entertainment topics. Recently she is working as the Chinese radio programme manager of TDM and also the director and the host of the programme called “Life Focus”. She is experienced in conducting and supervising different kinds of radio programmes.
Ms Chio Kuan Leong, Fandy
Ms. Chio Kuan Leong, Fandy, with the Master degree of Business Administration, has been working for management for more than 10 years. She is a mother of 2 daughters. From 2006, she has become the leader of Book Club, leading the parent-child Book Club in the community. Happy Learning Book Store was founded in 2010 by Fandy and her family, to promote "parent-child reading" message to more parents. In the past 4 years, she has hold regular free courses about parent-child reading stories in Happy Learning, to encourage more and more parents to join reading with their children together. Furthermore, she is also the vice chairman of Happy Reading Association. She goes to different schools to promote "parent-child reading" message and guide the Book Club in kindergartens and primary schools.
1. Potential to benefit a large number of people.
2. Potential to look at an existing problem with a fresh and originality perspective.
3. Potential to effect significant change in ONE WEEK without any other issues.
4. Solution can give sustainable change and impact, instead of one week only.
5. Not only to change in others’ lives, but also lives of their own growth.
6. Minimize the resources to complete this challenge. Follow the principle of eco-friendly.
Back to Top